Monday 7 December 2009

Online Shoppers' Wiki!

Shopwiki.com might just help me on this and give better ideas. Lo and behold! It truly is an art and a craft! What I always had mind were rubber stamps used in business and offices. This is really something new for me and I hope to go back and learn more about keyboards. It's so large for an online shopping mall that it would probably take takes to find out more of what's inside. Just like window shopping in large real life malls.

This would be a good one for online shoppers. It could be the largest shopping mall online! Being quite dependent on wiki sites online, I came across this shopwiki com. Curious, I went to the shopping directory right away to see what's in the site. Well, what do you know? A very organized page laid out in front of you! It's a virtual huge Printers shopping mall online! The directory is a guide where to go to and find what you're looking for. I did some "window shopping" - well many of us do that in real malls! In window shopping, computer and software shops are my first choices to update myself on what's new. Better yet I wanted to see what's new with

No comments:

Post a Comment